AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution Training Course
Most popular Certification for Artificial Intelligence in 2023
Physical Classroom | Instructor Led Online
WeekEnd | Evening | Regular Class Available
AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution Training Course Introduction
AI-102: Azure AI Engineer Associate course Training is prepared to give you necessary skills to get into one of the best Azure Artificial Intelligence job in 2023.These professionals work with solution architects to implement their requirements and with data scientists, data engineers, IoT specialists, Azure administrators, and other software developers to build complete end-to-end AI solutions.
Why should yo go for Artificial Intelligence Training?
Where our Students are working?
Students completed our courses are working in Tech Mahindra | TCS | Wipro | CTS | Accenture | Deloitte | Amazon | PWC | Ericsson and many more.....
This course is for Candidates having knowledge of C# or Python and should be able to use REST-based APIs and SDKs.
- Developers & App Integrators
- Solution Architects
- Project Managers
- DevOps Engineers
- Computer Science Freshers
What you will Learn in Artificial Intelligence Engineer Training Course?
- Define artificial intelligence
- Understand AI-related terms
- Understand considerations for AI Engineers
- Understand considerations for responsible AI
- Understand capabilities of Azure Machine Learning
- Understand capabilities of Azure Cognitive Services
- Understand capabilities of the Azure Bot Service
- Understand capabilities of Azure Cognitive Search
- Provision Cognitive Services resources in an Azure subscription.
- Identify endpoints, keys, and locations required to consume a Cognitive Services resource.
- Use a REST API to consume a cognitive service.
- Use an SDK to consume a cognitive service.
- Consider authentication for Cognitive Services
- Manage network security for Cognitive Services
- Monitor Cognitive Services costs
- Create alerts
- View metrics
- Manage diagnostic logging
- Create Containers for Reuse
- Deploy to a Container
- Secure a Container
- Consume Cognitive Services from a Container
- Detect language
- Extract key phrases
- Analyze sentiment
- Extract entities
- Extract linked entities
- Provision a Translator resource
- Understand language detection, translation, and transliteration
- Specify translation options
- Define custom translations
- Provision an Azure resource for the Speech service
- Use the Speech-to-Text API to implement speech recognition
- Use the Text-to-Speech API to implement speech synthesis
- Configure audio format and voices
- Use Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML)
- Provision Azure resources for speech translation.
- Generate text translation from speech.
- Synthesize spoken translations.
- Provision Azure resources for Language Understanding
- Define intents, utterances, and entities
- Use patterns to differentiate similar utterances
- Use pre-built entity components
- Train, test, publish, and review a Language Understanding model
- Understand capabilities of a Language Understanding app
- Process predictions from a Language Understanding app
- Deploy a language understanding app in a container
- Understand question answering
- Compare question answering to language understanding
- Create a knowledge base
- Implement multi-turn conversation
- Test and publish a knowledge base
- Consume a knowledge base
- Implement active learning
- Create a question answering bot
- Understand principles of bot design
- Use the Bot Framework SDK to build a bot
- Deploy a bot to Azure
- Bot Framework Composer
- Understand dialogs
- Plan conversational flow
- Design the user experience
- Create a bot with the Bot Framework Composer
- Provision a Computer Vision resource
- Analyze an image
- Generate a smart-cropped thumbnail
- Describe Video Analyzer for Media capabilities
- Extract custom insights
- Use Video Analyzer for Media widgets and APIs
- Identify options for face detection, analysis, and identification
- Understand considerations for face analysis
- Detect faces with the Computer Vision service
- Understand capabilities of the Face service
- Compare and match detected faces
- Implement facial recognition
- Read text from images with the Read API
- Use the Computer Vision service with SDKs and the REST API
- Develop an application that can read printed and handwritten text
- Extract data from forms with Form Recognizer
- Identify how Form Recognizer's layout service, prebuilt models, and custom service can automate processes
- Use Form Recognizer's Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities with SDKs, REST API, and Form Recognizer Studio
- Develop and test custom models
- Create an Azure Cognitive Search solution
- Develop a search application
- Create a custom skill for Azure Cognitive Search
- Implement a custom skill for Azure Cognitive Search
- Integrate a custom skill into an Azure Cognitive Search skillset
- Create a knowledge store with Azure Cognitive Search
- Create a knowledge store from an Azure Cognitive Search pipeline
- View data in projections in a knowledge store
Upcoming Azure AZ-104 Training Class in kolkata AEM
|Start Date||Class Timing||Course Duration||Course Fees|
|11th March 2023||5pm-7pm [WeekEnd]||Four Months||INR 19,950/-|
|21st March 2023||7:30pm-9:30pm [Tue-Thu]||Four Months||INR 19,950/-|
|26th March 2023||1pm-4pm [WeekEnd]||Four Months||INR 19,950/-|
|8th April 2023||7:30pm-9:30pm [WeekEnd]||Four Months||INR 19,950/-|
- For customized class schedule
Benefits of Learning AZURE AI [AI-102]
- Improved career prospects: AI is a rapidly growing field, and companies across various industries are seeking individuals with AI expertise.
- Higher earning potential: Learning AI can increase your earning potential and help you secure higher-paying jobs.
- Career growth opportunities: AI is a field that offers many career growth opportunities in different industries like Healthcare, Marketing, Production, Social Platform, robotics nd many more.
- Azure AI has a more mature model of infrastructure in comparison to other cloud AI computing services.
- Azure AI Engineers are getting more job opportunities than normal AI Learners.