AWS SysOps Associate Training in Kolkata - (SOA-C02) Certification
Physical Classroom Training in AEM Kolkata Office | Instructor Led Live Classroom Training for Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Agartala, Patna and Kolkata.
Why you should take AWS SysOps Course in Kolkata AEM?
AWS SysOps training in kolkata AEM is the best place to learn 100% hands on lab with project. As the best AWS SysOps Training Center in Kolkata AEM achieved 96.5% pass rate in AWS SysOps Certification [SOA-C02]. The AWS Certified SysOps Associate certification helps to validate that an individual has the comprehensive set of skills necessary to perform a particular job role, such as Cloud Administrator or enterprise administrator. AWS certifications build on the technical proficiency measured in the amazon cloud service Expertise certifications. Therefore, you will earn AWS certifications on your way to earning the best and demanding cloud certification.
This Certification provide hands-on training in relevant skills like deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS Cloud Platform.
What are the Benefitsof AWS SysOps Administrator?
AEM Students are working globally
RedHat | TCS | Wipro | CTS | Accenture | Deloitte | Amazon | PWC | Ericsson and many more.....
This AWS SysOps Administrator Certification course is for
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- Project Managers
- Cloud Architect
- Anyone interested in learning AWS SysOps Administration
You can find the details of AWS SysOps Administrator examination:
- Time duration: 130 minutes
- Exam format: Multiple-choice questions
- Cost of examination: US$150
- Number of questions: 55-60 questions
- Delivery method: Pearson VUE testing center or online proctored exam.
What is the difference between AWS SysOps and DevOps?
The main difference between AWS DevOps Engineer Certification and AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification is that DevOps is Performing a wide area starting from CI/CD, Code Build, IaC deployment pipeline and automation of Devops Operations, while SysOps is focused on deployment and infrastructure management in automated way with AWS Serverless features.
What are the topics covered in AWS SysOps Associate Course?
- Cloudwatch Introduction
- Monitoring EC2 With Custom Metrics
- Monitoring EBS
- Monitoring ELB
- Monitoring Elasticache
- Metrics From Multiple Regions & Custom Dashboards
- Create A Billing Alarm
- EC2 Pricing Models
- AWS Config
- AWS Config Vs AWS CloudTrail Vs CloudWatch
- Health Dashboards
- Monitoring & Reporting Summary
- Deploy An EC2 Instance Lab
- EC2 Launch Issues
- EBS Volumes And IOPS
- What Is A Bastion Host?
- Elastic Load Balancers
- ELB Error Messages
- ELB CloudWatch Metrics
- Deploying An Application Load Balancer Lab
- AWS Systems Manager
- Elasticity & Scalability
- RDS And Multi-AZ Failover
- RDS & Using Read Replicas
- RDS What Versions To be Used
- Trouble Shooting Potential Autoscaling Issues
- Introduction to S3
- S3 Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- MFA Delete & Recovery
- S3 Encryption
- EC2 Volume Types
- Upgrading EC2 Volume Types
- KMS & CloudHSM
- Sharing AMIs
- Snowball & Snowball Edge
- Storage Gateway
- Introducing Athena
- Athena Lab
- Compliance On AWS
- AWS Marketplace Security Products
- IAM Custom Policies Lab
- Roles & Custom Policies Lab
- MFA & Reporting With IAM Lab
- Security Token Service
- Security & Logging
- AWS Hypervisors
- Dedicated Instances Vs Dedicated Hosts
- AWS Systems Manager EC2 Run Command
- AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store
- AWS Config With S3
- Presigned URLs
- Inspector Vs Trusted Advisor
- Shared Responsibility
- Other Security Aspects
- Register Your Domain Name
- DNS Routing
- Simple Routing Policy
- Weighted Routing Policy
- Latency Routing Policy
- Failover Routing Policy
- Geolocation Routing Policy
- Multivalue Routing
- VPC Overview
- Build a custom VPC
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- VPC End Points
- Custom VPC's and Application Load Balancers
- VPC Flow Logs
- NAT's vs Bastions
- VPC Clean Up
- Introducing CloudFormation
- CloudFormation Lab
- Introducing ElasticBeanstalk
- Elastic Beanstalk Lab
- AWS OpsWorks
The easiest and right way to pass aws certified sysops exam is to follow the steps as described here.
First get details about aws certified sysops exam curriculum from aws official site. It consists of Domains as follows,
- Domain 1: Monitoring, Logging, and Remediation - 20% of Examination
- Domain 2: Reliability and Business Continuity - 16% of Examination
- Domain 3: Deployment, Provisioning, and Automation - 18% of Examination
- Domain 4: Security and Compliance - 16% of Examination
- Domain 5: Networking and Content Delivery - 18% of Examination
- Domain 6: Cost and Performance Optimization - 18% of Examination
Then cover all details as per above topics with hands-on labs and FAQ Section.
Prepare time bound exam questions, which is available free with our sysops training and it consistes of all explanations and customised reports.
Once you are getting a high consistent score prepare for aws sysops administrator associate examination booking with us and appear for examination.
Upcoming class Schedule for AWS SysOps SOA-C02 Training in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Agartala, Patna and Kolkata AEM
|Start Date||Class Timing||Course Duration||Course Fees|
|4th June 2023||1pm-4pm [WeekEnd]||Three Months||INR 14,950/-|
|17th June 2023||10am-1pm [WeekEnd]||Three Months||INR 15,000/-|
|4th July 2023||7:30am-9:30am [Tuesday]||Three Months||INR 14,950/-|
|30th July 2023||1pm-4pm [WeekEnd]||Three Months||INR 14,950/-|
What are the Benefits of Learning AWS Certified SysOps Administrator?
- As far as the cloud computing market is concerned, AWS is the ultimate leader. So getting a well-paid job in this field would never be a problem.
- AWS SysOps Certification enable you to handle daily administration issues in AWS Cloud.
- AWS has a more mature model of infrastructure in comparison to other cloud computing services.
- AWS SysOps make a candidate confident about AWS Cloud Infrastructure coming from classical admiistration backgroung.