Why AWS DevOps Engineer Training in Kolkata for [DOP-C02] Certification?
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and various tools that enhances an organization’s ability to build and deploy applications more effectively. This efficiency enables organizations to satisfy their customers and make them focused into their business without adminstrative overhead towards application deployment.AWS DevOps Training in Kolkata train for AWS DevOps Engineer certification which is focused on DevOps skill sets in the AWS platform. This certification is ideal for individuals who want to specialize in AWS-based DevOps practices and tools and having projects in AWS Cloud in their organization. It is among Top 3 DevOps Certification in 2023. AWS DevOps makes it easier for developers, testers, and operations teams to collaborate by providing a common set of tools and processes.
AWS DevOps Engineer Exam is for Professionals who are working in DevOps Team and Length is 180 minutes to complete the exam. The Cost of AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification exam is 300 USD in Kolkata. In AEM Institute we provide complete free exam preparation session with this course which make our learners to achieve highest certification pass rate in Kolkata. We also cover all AWS DevOps Labs for AWS DevOps Engineer Certification in Kolkata.
What you will get in AWS DevOps course in Kolkata?
After Course we provide project for every learner to showcase their new skills which is important for their new job search. We have also dedicated portal for interview preparation for AWS DevOps jobs and all over world.
AEM Students are working globally
RedHat | TCS | Wipro | CTS | Accenture | Deloitte | Amazon | PWC | Ericsson and many more.....
Who can join AWS DevOps Training in AEM Kolkata?
What are the Topics Covered in AWS Certified DevOps Professional Training in Kolkata?
- Apply concepts required to automate a CI/CD pipeline
- Determine source control strategies and how to implement them
- Apply concepts required to automate and integrate testing
- Apply concepts required to build and manage artifacts securely
- Determine deployment/delivery strategies (e.g., A/B, Blue/green, Canary, Red/black) and how to implement them using AWS Services
- Determine deployment services based on deployment needs
- Determine application and infrastructure deployment models based on business needs
- Apply security concepts in the automation of resource provisioning
- Determine how to implement lifecycle hooks on a deployment
- Apply concepts required to manage systems using AWS configuration management tools and services
- Determine how to set up the aggregation, storage, and analysis of logs and metrics
- Apply concepts required to automate monitoring and event management of an environment
- Apply concepts required to audit, log, and monitor operating systems, infrastructures, and applications
- Determine how to implement tagging and other metadata strategies
- Apply concepts required to enforce standards for logging, metrics, monitoring, testing, and security
- Determine how to optimize cost through automation
- Apply concepts required to implement governance strategies
- Troubleshoot issues and determine how to restore operations
- Determine how to automate event management and alerting
- Apply concepts required to implement automated healing
- Apply concepts required to set up event-driven automated actions
- Determine appropriate use of multi-AZ versus multi-region architectures
- Determine how to implement high availability, scalability, and fault tolerance
- Determine the right services based on business needs (e.g., RTO/RPO, cost)
- Determine how to design and automate disaster recovery strategies
- Evaluate a deployment for points of failure
Why AWS DevOps Training is Important?
With cloud computing becoming the norm, the demand for DevOps engineers with skills in Amazon Web Services (AWS) has skyrocketed. AWS is the market leader in cloud computing, and mastering AWS DevOps can give you a competitive edge in the job market.
Our AWS DevOps Training in Kolkata
Our AWS DevOps certification course in Kolkata is designed by industry experts with years of experience in AWS and DevOps. The program covers everything from basic cloud computing concepts to advanced DevOps practices and tools. The AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Training in Kolkata is delivered through a mix of instructor-led training, hands-on labs, and real-world projects. Our trainers are AWS certified and have years of experience in the field. They bring their practical knowledge and expertise to the classroom, making the learning experience engaging and interactive.check our aws solutions architect course.
If you are an automation Tester and looking for a career advise you may check our article Can a QA Tester become a DevOps Engineer?
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional [DOP-C02] Training in kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bhubaneswar - Upcoming Class Schedule
|Class Duration | Timing
|3rd March 2024
|Four Months | 1pm-4pm [Week End]
|14th March 2024
|Four Months | 9:30pm-11pm [Tue & Thu]
|25th March 2024
|Four Months | 10am-11:30am [Mon & Fri]
|7th April 2024
|Four Months | 7pm-9pm [Week End]
|17th April 2024
|Four Months | 8pm-9:30pm [Wed & Fri]
What are the Benefits of Learning AWS Certified DevOps Engineer?
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies.
- AWS DevOps Certification in Top 3 in demand skill set 2023.
- Ability to implement and automate CI/CD controls, Automation processes, and compliance validation.
- AWS DevOps Certification help you to find more high paid job opening as per your background.
- Get best interview preparation support for AWS DevOps with AEM.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional [DOP-C02] Training FAQs
Azure DevOps certification, on the other hand, is focused on Microsoft's Azure cloud platform using Azure DevOps tools for continuous integration, delivery, and deployment. It uses Azure DevOps Organization Dashboard to automate CI/CD and Release Pipelines.
So it is the choice of an individual assessing the career goals and the specific requirements of their organization. It's important to research and understand the differences between the two certifications before making a decision.