VMware Certified Technical Associate - VCTA
The VMware Certified Technical Associate (VCTA) is a new credential offered by VMware that validates the skills and knowledge required by candidates performing operational tasks within a virtualized infrastructure, in areas across multi-cloud operations, networking, security, and device management. The training provides hands-on practice and learning for both new and experienced technical students.
VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2021 (VCP-DCV 2021) - For vSphere 7.x
The VCP-DCV 2021 certification - For vSphere 7.x validates candidate skills to implement, manage, and troubleshoot a vSphere infrastructure, using best practices to provide a powerful, flexible, and secure foundation for business agility that can accelerate the transformation to cloud computing.
VMware Training Learn Domain
The Certification path of VMware:
VCTA VMware Certified Technical Associate - This entry-level technical certification is for anyone new to the industry or advancing their careers who perform operational tasks typically delegated by administrators of virtualized environments.
- VMware Data Center Virtualization certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill designing, installing, and managing VMware vSphere environments in a real world environment.
- VMware Network Virtualization certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill designing, implementing, and managing a VMware NSX environment.
- VMware Cloud Management and Automation certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill installing, configuring, and optimizing VMware vRealize for your cloud solution.
- VMware Digital Workspace certification is designed to gauge your skill configuring, deploying, managing, maintaining, optimizing, and troubleshooting VMware Workspace ONE and related solutions.
- VMware Desktop and Mobility certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill designing, installing, and managing a VMware Horizon with View environment deployed on a VMware.
- This certification validates a candidate's understanding of VMware's security solutions and the candidate's ability to provide entry level support for the security features of VMware products, including NSX-T Data Center, Workspace ONE and VMware Carbon Black Cloud.
- VMware Application Modernization certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill validated by passing specialists exams. Whether it’s developer knowledge of specialized frameworks, or administrator knowledge of emerging technologies like Kubernetes and containers, VMware can help you build an effective team with proven skills.
Upcoming VMware VCTA Training Class Schedule
|Start Date||Class Timing||Duration||Class Mode||Fees|
|7th June 2021||7am To 9am [Mon-Fri]||One Month||Instructor Led Online Live||INR20000||5th june 2021||10am To 1pm [WeekEnd]||Three Months||Instructor Led Online Live||INR20000||17th June 2021||9am To 6pm [Mon-Fri]||One Month||Instructor Led Online Live||INR20000|
Top Industries Use VMware ServiceRetail | Finance | Healthcare | Travel and Hospitality | Automotive | IT Services
Benefits of VMware Certification
- You will be identified faster. So getting a well-paid job in this field would never be a problem.
- VMware certifications are a stepping stone for you to climb to advanced levels of your career. If you are ambitious enough, you can go after the top positions in your company with the credentials to back you up.
- VMware offers many different types of certification under various domains to suit every individual’s career goals.