HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate Training in kolkata Course Introduction
The Terraform Associate certification is for Cloud Engineers specializing in operations, IT, or development. Upskill and learn important concepts associated with HashiCorp Terraform orchestration tools. The Terraform Training will give you a solid foundation of knowledge for cloud orchestration skills in multiple cloud platforms and container clouds. Here in AEM Kolkata you will get the Best Hands On terraform Training in kolkata guided by experienced trainer in multiple clouds like AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes.
The best benefits you get with AEM Kolkata:
AEM Students are working globally ..
RedHat | TCS | Wipro | CTS | Accenture | Deloitte | Amazon | PWC | Ericsson and many more.....
This course is for
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- Project Managers
- Anyone interested in learning IaC with Terraform
Terraform Course Details:
- Explain what IaC is
- Describe advantages of IaC patterns
- Understand Orchestration.
- Introduction to cloud.
- Explain multi-cloud and provider-agnostic benefits.
- Explain the benefits of state.
- Handle Terraform and provider installation and versioning.
- Describe plugin based architecture.
- Demonstrate using multiple providers.
- Describe how Terraform finds and fetches providers.
- Explain when to use and not use provisioners and when to use "local-exec" or "remote-exec".
- Given a scenario: choose when to use terraform fmt to format code.
- Given a scenario: choose when to use terraform taint to taint Terraform resources.
- Given a scenario: choose when to use terraform import to import existing infrastructure into your Terraform state
- Given a scenario: choose when to use terraform workspace to create workspaces
- Given a scenario: choose when to use terraform state to view Terraform state
- Given a scenario: choose when to enable verbose logging and what the outcome/value is
- Contrast module source options.
- Interact with module inputs and outputs.
- Describe variable scope within modules/child modules.
- Discover modules from the public Terraform Module Registry.
- Defining module version.
- Describe Terraform workflow.
- Initialize a Terraform working directory.
- Validate a Terraform configuration.
- Generate and review an execution plan for Terraform
- Execute changes to infrastructure with Terraform
- Destroy Terraform managed infrastructure
- Describe default local backend.
- Outline state locking.
- Handle backend authentication methods.
- Describe remote state storage mechanisms and supported standard backends
- Describe effect of Terraform refresh on state
- Describe backend block in configuration and best practices for partial configurations
- Understand secret management in state files
- Demonstrate use of variables and outputs.
- Describe secure secret injection best practice.
- Understand the use of collection and structural types
- Create and differentiate resource and data configuration
- Use resource addressing and resource parameters to connect resources together
- Use Terraform built-in functions to write configuration
- Configure resource using a dynamic block
- Describe built-in dependency management (order of execution based)
- Describe the benefits of Sentinel, registry, and workspaces.
- Differentiate OSS and TFE workspaces.
- Summarize features of Terraform Cloud.
- Hands On project.
Upcoming Terraform Associate Training Class in kolkata AEM -
|Start Date||Class Timing||Course Duration||Course Fees|
|17th December 2022||9am-11am [weekEnd]||Three Months||INR 16,000/-|
|21s8th January 2023||11am-1pm [weekEnd]||Three Months||INR 16,000/-|
|23rd January 2023||3pm -5pm [Mon-wed-Fri]||One Month||INR 16,000/-|
Call us for customised class schedule.
Benefits of Terraform Associate Certification Training
- Best for Administrators who want to learn how to orchestrate the cloud ecosystem.
- Terraform Associate certification is one of the most popular orchestration tools in 2021.
- All Leading Cloud Provider use IaC with Terraform
- Terraform Associate certification provides more job opportunities than other providers.