The AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty (MLS-C01) training & examination is intended for individuals who perform a development or data science role. this course enable candidate to build and train machine learning models with AWS Cloud.
This course will teach you professionals skills to:
We may also present you with case studies showcasing organizations using AWS Machine Learning services.
- Create data repositories for machine learning.
- Identify and implement a data-ingestion solution.
- Identify and implement a data-transformation solution.
- Sanitize and prepare data for modeling.
- Perform feature engineering.
- Analyze and visualize data for machine learning.
- Frame business problems as machine learning problems.
- Select the appropriate model(s) for a given machine learning problem.
- Train machine learning models.
- Perform hyperparameter optimization.
- Evaluate machine learning models.
- Build machine learning solutions for performance, availability, scalability, resiliency, and fault tolerance.
- Recommend and implement the appropriate machine learning services and features for a given problem.
- Apply basic AWS security practices to machine learning solutions.
- Deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions.
- Project on Machine Learning with AWS Cloud
- Mock Test for exam
Upcoming Class Schedule
|Start Date||Class Timing||Duration||Class Mode||Fees|
|29th June||7am To 9am [Tue-Thurs]||Four Months||Instructor Led Online Live||EMI @4950/-|
|3rd July||7pm To 9pm [WeekEnd]||Four Months||Instructor Led Online Live||EMI @4950/-|
Benefits of AWS Machine Learning
- As far as the cloud computing market is concerned, AWS is the ultimate leader. So getting a well-paid job in this field would never be a problem.
- AWS holds around 31% share in the global cloud computing market.
- Showcase your skills for engineering techniques, including imputation, outliers, binning, and normalization
- AWS has a more mature model of infrastructure in comparison to other cloud computing services.
- Learn and Implement AWS High-level ML services.