At present, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional is the only DevOps certification from amazon.The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional certification helps validate that an individual has the comprehensive set of skills necessary to perform a particular job role like CI/CD pipelining, continious .AWS certifications build on the technical proficiency measured in the amazon cloud service Expertise certifications. Therefore, you will earn AWS certifications on your way to earning the best and demanding cloud certification.
This course will teach you professionals skills to:
We may also present you with case studies showcasing organizations using AWS CI/CD for development of their infrastructures, strategies, and services.
- Apply concepts required to automate a CI/CD pipeline
- Determine source control strategies and how to implement them
- Apply concepts required to automate and integrate testing
- Apply concepts required to build and manage artifacts securely
- Determine deployment/delivery strategies (e.g., A/B, Blue/green, Canary, Red/black) and how to implement them using AWS Services
- Determine deployment services based on deployment needs
- Determine application and infrastructure deployment models based on business needs
- Apply security concepts in the automation of resource provisioning
- Determine how to implement lifecycle hooks on a deployment
- Apply concepts required to manage systems using AWS configuration management tools and services
- Determine how to set up the aggregation, storage, and analysis of logs and metrics
- Apply concepts required to automate monitoring and event management of an environment
- Apply concepts required to audit, log, and monitor operating systems, infrastructures, and applications
- Determine how to implement tagging and other metadata strategies
- Apply concepts required to enforce standards for logging, metrics, monitoring, testing, and security
- Determine how to optimize cost through automation
- Apply concepts required to implement governance strategies
- Troubleshoot issues and determine how to restore operations
- Determine how to automate event management and alerting
- Apply concepts required to implement automated healing
- Apply concepts required to set up event-driven automated actions
- Determine appropriate use of multi-AZ versus multi-region architectures
- Determine how to implement high availability, scalability, and fault tolerance
- Determine the right services based on business needs (e.g., RTO/RPO, cost)
- Determine how to design and automate disaster recovery strategies
- Evaluate a deployment for points of failure
Upcoming Class Schedule
|Start Date||Class Timing||Duration||Class Mode||Fees|
|27th January||7am To 9am [Mon-Fri]||One Month||Instructor Led Online Live||INR20000|
Benefits of Learning AWS DevOps Engineer
- DevOps is the one of the most deemanding skill set in industry today. When it combibes with Amazon Web Service Cloud it gives a thrust to career in DevOps Domain.
- Market has opting DevOps over Agile process.
- AWS also had the minimum downtime since 2015.
- AWS has a more mature model of infrastructure in comparison to other cloud computing services.
- DevOps provides more job opportunities than only Cloud Certified skill set.